Book a Class
Modern Organic Yoga Classes
PAY AS YOU GO
$18 Concession (not available to purchase online, please email us at least 48 hours before the class you wish to attend starts)
DIRECT DEBIT (MIN 12 WEEKS)$34.95 Weekly Unlimited (available to sign up from the 15th December)
$175 1 Month Unlimited
$5 community class – passes available 24 hours in advance for non members.
**Concession rates are not available to purchase online, but can be organised with the studio owner with enough notice. Please contact us with proof of I.D at least 48 hours before you wish to attend a class if you hold a valid concession card.
Book a Class
DOWNLOAD THE MINDBODY APP AND CONNECT YOUR ACCOUNT SO YOU CAN BOOK ON THE GO
We look forward to seeing you in our studio!
- Book EVERY class you wish to attend via the MINDBODY booking system. You may wish to download the app and link your account so you have easy access to keep track of your classes.
- Turn up to every class you book into (or cancel your spot with sufficient time for someone else to take your spot – i.e. more than 60 mins prior for daytime/evening classes the night before for the 6am classes).
- Classes cancelled online more than 60 mins before class is scheduled to start will be credited to your account to use at a later date. Classes cancelled less than 60 mins before class is scheduled to start will incur the full class fee, no exceptions.
- Turn up AT LEAST 5 mins before the class begins.
- We are constantly adapting our timetable to meet the demand, so keep an eye on your MINDBODY app for the latest class additions.
- Finally, please do not attend the studio if you are experiencing any cold or flu like symptoms, for your own safety, and that of our teaching team and fellow students.
- If you would like to stay connected with other students and our teachers, please join our private members hub on Facebook via Modern Organic’s Facebook page (scroll across and locate “groups”).
Thank you for helping us stay open, safe and fair for all to practice.Namaste,
The Modern Organic team